21 January 2009

Honest Scrap Award

One of the few good people I've known in the cyber space and since I started blogging is Donabel of Memoirs of a Pinay in America. I love reading her posts because they are expressions of her being a real person and a wife to her husband. Thank you so much Donabel for giving this award... I don't know if I really deserve this.


Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back the said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

10 Things About Me:
1. I love to draw. I got a grade of 99 in one of my works in my Art subject in College.
2. I don't snore. Well, at least my mom, brothers and sisters told me I don't snore at all even if I'm so dead tired.
3. I like Jazz music. My brothers are a big influence to me.
4. I hate going to formal parties.
5. I don't drink alcoholic drinks.
6. I love to stay in my room when I'm not at work.
7. I love to eat.
8. I hate wearing a dress. I would prefer wearing jeans.
9. I love to spend more time with nature.
10. I'm very impatient but I'm a very understanding person.

I'm passing this tag to the following blogs:
* Aloha Gems
* Coolbuster
* Janed's Story
* Anything and Everything
* The ManiaX
* Morgentau and Rosen

Read more...

1 comments:

D January 21, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Hi Alms! Of course you deserve the award, I love your blog. I like your posts. =) A 99 grade in drawing ha! Wow, inggit ko! hehe I wish I had your talent. Wala gyud ko talent anang drawing and arts. Ang akong husband ang artistic pero ako dili gyud. I remember I hated my HE class before in high school kay I feel like akoang work ang pinakabati. hehe Anyway, thanks for posting the award! We have some things in common as well. It's nice to get to know some things about you. =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP