20 January 2009

Where Flight Attendants Rest Inflight

When I was young, I wanted to become a stewardess. But as I grow up I realized I'm not qualified at all to become one due to many reasons...no need to mention, it's obvious! LOL! I admire flight attendants because they always ensure the safety and comfort of their passengers aboard commercial flights. They are highly trained for a wide variety of emergencies and how to respond. They show a high level of personal grooming.

The first time I went out of the country way back then, it took me about 24 hours to arrive in my destination from Manila to the Carribean. I was in the economy class. It was so tiring sitting all the time. Sometimes I just go to the comfort room for me to stretch my legs. I wonder where the flight attendants take a rest during the flight. A friend of mine sent me these pictures of where cabin crews sleep and rest.


Comparing all the resting places of the flight attendants of four different airlines above, they are all good in way that it gives comfort to the cabin crews. But how about this picture below? When I saw this pic, I'm thankful I'm not her...LOL! She looks very tired. What a pity!

Read more...

3 comments:

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Unknown January 20, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

hi al,

i have sent you an email. do check it out.

btw, i added you in my blog roll already, hope you will add me asap.

thanks.

D January 21, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

Haha nakatawa ko sa flight stewardess in red. She's sitting so proper ha, hapit na kita iyang panty.:P hehehe I wanted to be a flight stewardess before too, pero kadtong wala nako nitubo pag 3rd year high school, I gave up on that dream. Hehehe Anyway, nice post!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP