22 December 2011

Anne Curtis: 2011 a banner year


2011 is a banner year for sultry actress Anne Curtis.
One, Anne starred in the highest-grossing drama film of all time, “No Other Woman,” which was shown last October. Second, she capped the year with her debut album, “Annebisyosa,” a certified platinum record.
Seemingly, Anne has the world on her palm, but this holiday season, despite a gruelling schedule, she says she’ll squeeze Christmas commitments in between.
When asked how she plans to celebrate the holidays with rumored boyfriend Ewan Heussaff, she enthuses, “Christmas is really about family. If ever, he’ll be with his family, and I’ll be with my family, but come New Year, definitely we’ll be together.”
While hosting the ABS-CBN daily Showtime and singing engagements fail to whisk her away from her idea of a perfect Christmas, Anne says she’ll spend Dec. 25 at home or if she could fly, with her family “Down Under “– in Australia.
“I will just stay home. Actually, it really depends if I’ll be flying to Australia to be with my family. It really depends on how we will do the Christmas airing of Showtime, if we will do it live or not,” she said,.
Anne, who used to joke about her singing, isn’t on cloud 9, due in large part to the success of her initial recording venture. She is in the thick of things, preparing for her first solo concert called “Annebisyosa: No Other Concert World Tour set for Jan. 28, 2012 at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum in Cubao,Quezon City.
Of the concert, she says, “it’ll be the ultimate ‘pasabog’.”
“I feel so humbled by all the blessings, and this concert may be the biggest [realized dream] of all because it’s one I never thought would ever come true because I’m not the best singer in the world but [I’m] sure it will be the best show I can give,” Anne declared enthusiastically.
By KAYE VILLAGOMEZ
mb.com.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP