30 June 2012

Sharon Cuneta Hints At Family Problem


Something has been bothering Megastar Sharon Cuneta lately and it’s apparently bigger than her online detractors.
The TV host-actress intimated about what seems to be a family problem through a series of tweets she posted on June 28.
She began with, “So much going on in my family.. I mean my Mommy, brother, & me... My tendency though I always come out strong, is really, to hide & avoid what is most painful.. I just want what's best for my Mama (Elaine Cuneta).. Ang hirap..”
She felt that her father, the late Pasay City Mayor Pablo Cuneta, “didn’t leave me anything but the responsibility to take his place.”

“I miss you, Daddy.. Though I am so, so angry at you..” Sharon confessed.
In response to a member of media who encouraged her to stay strong, Sharon said, “May mga tao lang talaga na lumalabas ang tunay na ugali pag pera na ang topic. Kaya nakakatawa pag may nagkakamaling akusahan AKO na mukhang pera di ba?”
Her succeeding tweets also sounded emotional. Sharon related wanting to “disappear,” as she feels “so, so tired.”
“I would fly anywhere tonight if I could... Yes, even alone, even just for a while... But I cannot.. My children are my life..” she said.
She also related a sweet gesture of Judy Ann Santos—a close friend whom she considers as her own sister—cooking for her and her family “some chicken curry and lumpiang shanghai.”
“A ray of sunshine during what seems like a dark period. Buti pa minsan ang di kadugo pero talagang mahal ka..,” said Sharon.
Despite her anxieties, Sharon assured her followers that she just wanted to vent out her thoughts and “I don't mean to make you sad or worry pls.. Di bale..di naman talaga natutulog ang Diyos..”
She also thanked her supporters for their “sweet messages and prayers.”
“Kaya ko ito! Ako pa! Nagdadasal pa tayong lahat! Kasama ko pa kayo at love nyo. Wala ito. 1 sleep only no more na. Will find peace na and the solution. Love you all so much. God bless us all. Thank you. Am blessed to have you! :-),” Sharon added.
KC stands by Shawie
Meanwhile, her eldest daughter, TV host-actress KC Concepcion, assured also via Twitter that the Megastar is “not alone” and that “I’ll help u in any way I can, u know that.”
“Kaya natin 'to ma! :) Don't let the past ruin our future... God gives us hard times like diamonds in the rough. Love u ma! @sharon_cuneta12,” she posted on June 29.
KC recalled that Sharon was a single mother “raising me for 11 yrs.”
“Love her. We may all call her the 'Megastar' but she is more than anything & simply, my Mother.”
“She always told me growing up, look at what you like/don't like about how u grew up, and one day change it in how u'll raise ur own kids,” she added.
Although “nobody’s perfect,” KC believes that “all of us can do something to help family problems, in our own little ways.”
“It's up to us kung paano gagawin right?,” said she.
By ROWENA JOY A. SANCHEZ
mb.com.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP