18 August 2011

Paris Hilton loves the Pacquiao couple and Filipino food

Socialite-heiress Paris Hilton met up with her newfound friends Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao in a dinner in a posh hotel in Makati.

 “I’m so excited tonight to see Manny and Jinkee. I think they’re such an incredible couple,” Paris said on “TV Patrol,” Aug. 17. She was also impressed with the food served to them during the dinner. “The food is good. I love the food in the Philippines. It’s delicious,” she shared.

Although her visit to the country has mainly to do with business, Paris nevertheless found time to kick back a little. “I love being a businesswoman. It’s what I do.  But I love having a good life and traveling and living life to the fullest. You only live once,” she said.

The Hollywood celebrity also expressed willingness to record a song with the pound for pound king. “That would be awesome,” she quipped.
 
In the show, she also showed the Little Pacquiao dog that the couple gave Paris as a gift.        

Meanwhile, model Georgina Wilson defended her controversial tweet in which she questioned the planned courtesy call of Paris in Malacanang. The Palace, however, has denied such a plan.
 
“I like her but I just don’t think that it was necessary for him (President Noynoy Aquino) to meet with her. I mean I would have liked it if he met with Bruno Mars. He’s Filipino and brings a lot of fame to the country and makes us very proud,” Georgina explained.      

On “24 Oras” in the same evening, Paris also expressed how much she has enjoyed her visit so far. “My friends and the world love them,” she said of the Pacquiaos. “I am honored to be here tonight and to be here in the Philipines. The people here are so amazing. I’m loving it so much, I can’t wait to come back,” she added.

Avid Paris fan, Isha Dinio, also recalled her meeting with the socialite in a separate “24 Oras” news item. Isha was one of the few fans that were allowed to have dinner with Paris at The Peninsula Manila Hotel.
“Noong sinabi niya po, ‘We’d love to see you since first day’ na nandito daw po siya parang doon po ako mas lalong humagulgol. Sabi ko, ‘Paris I really don’t wanna cry,’” she recalled.

 And when they met, “Niyakap ko lang siya. Ewan ko lang kung nahigpitan pero mahigpit ‘yung yakap niya  sa akin.”

Isha gave her idol a Philippine-made picture frame and baro’t saya. In return, Parish gave her a designer bag from her collection.

“‘Yung binigay po niya sa aking gift, sabi po niya, ‘There’s another one, there’s another present but it’s upstairs. I will give it to you personally.’ Ginanon niya ako so mas lalo akong umiyak.”
Aside from meeting her fans, “24 Oras” also reported that among those who took time out to meet with the heiress were Governor Luis ‘Chavit’ Singson, Paolo Contis and Enzo Pineda, son of Chavit’s business partner.

“Na-star struck ako. Tulala ako, eh. Wala akong masabi.  Paris, it was nice meeting you. I hope to see you soon,” said Enzo, who has a big crush on the hotel heiress. Enzo likewise posted his pictures with the hotel heiresss on his Twitter account.

Dr. Vicki Belo, Crsytalle Henares also had their photo taken with Paris, along with Manny and Jinkee, and soon enough it was posted on Dr. Belo’s Twitter account.

Paris tweeted a message of her appreciation to the Pacquiaos.
 
“Love this pic from tonight of me with Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao. What an amazing couple they are. Love them!” According to the “24 Oras report, Paris’ visit trended on Yahoo.ph.  

Describing her visit to the country as “unbelievable,” Paris also noted during the press con, “I really felt that. I love the Philippines. I think I would love to come back.”

Reposted from: mb.com.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP