13 December 2011

The Rhian Ramos-Mo Twister saga continues


Rhian Ramos is bent on turning the latest controversy with ex-boyfriend Mo Twister into a full-blown legal battle.
In a Twitpic posted on her Twitter account on 10:14 a.m., Dec. 10, Rhian stated, “these fables and lies will be corrected in court. as this is being made into a PR battle and countless ‘final statements’, i'd like to save my efforts for my case.”
Note that as far as the leakage of Mo’s infamous video diary last week, Mo has been more vocal on the matter compared to Rhian.
She continued, “as he values public approval, i value the truth and justice and would rather not sacrifice that.
“i cannot make carefully crafted statements, i cannot give stories and force everyone to buy it just because i'll tell them ‘i don't lie’ ‘i don't 'Twist' the truth’, i cannot sway you with the eloquence of thirty-four years in this world.”
The 21-year old finished her statement, “but in this first year of my adulthood, this is my quest to become a new me, the me that will actually, for once, try to stand up for herself. but when i do, i will do it the the right way and the right place. see you in court.”
Mo writes another ‘final’ statement, claims he did not ‘harass’ Rhian
But some hours before Rhian’s post was up, entertainment blogger Fashion Pulis posted on his website a lengthy letter addressed to him from Mo himself.
Mo wrote in response to the blogger’s post about Rhian’s interview on “24 Oras,” saying, “I'm trying to put this past me and maybe this letter can help in doing that.” He added, “I’m hoping this is the last time I have to speak of this issue.”
Saying that “Everything I will say here is fact, easily proven,” Mo began by refuting Rhian’s claim that he allegedly harassed her in the course of their relationship. According to him, they parted ways last October “when I broke up with her while we were riding in my van the day after my birthday.
“Since then, we have had several arguments regarding issues of infidelity during our relationship but I have not harassed her. Since our breakup, she has willingly come to my house on 2 occasions, met with my family and spent the night at the hospital with me at St. Luke’s a few weeks ago—all can be confirmed.
“The last time I saw her was the night in the hospital and since then I have not returned any of your calls or text messages, also easily proven by cell phone records and texts log. So please, I’d appreciate it if she would refrain from implying that I have been harassing her or, somewhat narcissistically, thinking I cannot go on without her,” said he.
Mo went on to say that he and Rhian “lied to the public about our relationship for so long” and “under their orders,” but that those who knew about them “can attest that we both do not harass each other.”
He revealed, “I am happily dating someone new, as Rhian is, and I have not reached out to contact her in any way since our breakup in October.”
Mo:  ‘I DID NOT upload the video…’
In the same letter, Mo directly denied uploading his video diary online and said that he is “appalled” that Rhian “denied any knowledge of the existence of the video” although she was given---by Mo himself, as claimed---a copy of it “in front of your mother and lawyers in May and even before that, we watched it together.”
As what he said on previous statements, Mo expressed that he has been “trying my best to find out exactly how the video was uploaded” and appealed anew to the person in possession of his personal files “to not upload any further videos that we have made.”
The host continued, “Regarding the ‘threat’ to take away everything she loves away from her. A variety of undesirable remarks were thrown during our heated arguments, including references to my sick daughter and to her career.
"I despised how easily a decision to stop something for a career can be made and she specifically told me, ‘what I’ve worked for in the past 5 years is the MOST important thing in my life.’ I then rebutted with, ‘it should not be the most important thing in your life, because it is just a job. As easily as a baby can be sacrificed, which was so important to me, a persons job can also be easily taken away even though it’s the most important thing in someone’s life.’ That was the conversation.
“If I were so threatening in the past and so abusive, then there should have not been any reason that after our brief break-up in April, that we would have sustained a relationship until October,” he said.
Mo did acknowledge Rhian’s story that they first met when she was 16, but that “it does not imply that we had a romantic relationship.”
“Prior to me, after 16, she had 2 ‘official’ relationships with other actors in her network. I was not even close enough to her to be invited to her debut at 18, and we only became very close after her relationship prior to me,” he related.
Mo stands by his claims on video, takes swipes on others
While Mo is sorry about the video, he “cannot and will not deny the facts in the video.”
“I also will not insult the memory of our child by denying its existence. I tried making a stand for it then and I will make a stand for its memory now. In our time I have known of two of these instances and something has to be done to stop it.
“Her family is fully aware of this and I hope that one day, their drive for money and fame will take a backseat to what is most important (as Rhian says), which is family. The one you have now and the ones you were supposed to have,” said he.
Mo once again expressed his love for Rhian, saying that the actress “will always have a special place in my heart.”
“As ugly as this ended, I will always love her and treasure every second we spent together because it was very real for me. I will regret some of the things we have done, some of thing we have said, but I will not regret the time we put in for each other. I appreciated all the nice things she has done for me and I have forgiven the times when it got out of hand,” the DJ-TV host said.
However, Mo stated that he “cannot forgive her family’s stance on some of the issues we encountered.”
“I did not appreciate the violent tweets from Rhian's father but I’m glad she told him to stop it. Her new boyfriend has done the same and I too am glad he has erased some of them.
“I have successfully not contacted Rhian for the past few months and our relationship is something I’ve moved on from. I admit I struggle, as she was always aware, with the loss of our child. I expect that to last for a very long time,” he said, but added that he hopes only the best for his ex’s career.
“To be honest, the only time I have been insulted throughout this recent ordeal was when I believe Atty. Gozon [GMA-7’s Chairman and CEO] said in an interview that I am out to ruin Rhian’s career. And that this is all ‘ungentlemanly.’
“As a parent, if that happens to him (knock on wood), I assume he won’t take it lightly and that career should not be the focus of any his statements—as ungentlemanly as that may sound,” he said.
Mo ended his letter by apologizing “to the people we have let down” and repeated his earlier statement on him seeking professional help to cope with his loss and to “be a better person.”
“My decision to leave temporarily was decided long ago. I have lost myself in the wilderness of this industry, maybe in taking a break, I can find myself once more,” he said.
Stressing that this would be the last time that he’ll address the issue, Mo said that he understands that “those who are sick of it” because “I am too.”
“But when lie after denial after hypocrisy gets to pile up, frustration and the need to set it straight feels in order. I don't have a manager or network machinery to concoct statements for me. So I hope this is the last of it. Thank you for reading my letter,” he finished.
Meanwhile, on Twitter, Mo thanked Fashion Pulis for publishing his letter.
"While we haven't had the greatest on relationships in the past, thanks for giving me a chance to explain a bit," he said.
By JULIEN MERCED C. MATABUENA
mb.com.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

Comments

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP