15 May 2011

Justin Bieber's Most Shameful Secret

Justin Bieber may be worth millions, but at the end of the day the 16 year old superstar is still given an allowance!!

Justin stated, I only have a credit card, which allows me to spend a certain amount of money every month. If I reach the limit after the first week, I won't be able to buy any more stuff until the month is over.


He went on to say, It's not that money wouldn't mean anything at all to me. But the main thing is to do what my passion is. And that's music. It's nice to get paid for that, though. Performing feels natural to me, just like walking.

JB has taken over the world with his charm, talent & Bieber fever -- creating one of the most loyal fan base of any other entertainer. As his fame and bank account rise, it's good to see that someone is looking out for his best interest.
Hopefully his family will be able to keep him grounded.
What do you think about Justin's allowance!? Doesn't it make you feel like he is just a normal kid?
  

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP