03 August 2009

My New Asus Eee PC 1000

I travel a lot and I always bring with me my laptop anywhere I go. After 3 years, I finally gave up my old Laptop and gave it to my nephew, Jepoy. I bought one which would suit my needs- ASUS Eee PC 1000. The Eee PC 1000H I got has the following specs: 1GB RAM, Intel Atom N270 CPU, 160GB HDD, 1.3 MP webcam, 6-cell battery, and Windows XP OS.

Prior to buying the Eee PC 1000H, I was seriously considering several options such as the 10-inch Aspire One, MSI Wind U100, and HP 2140. Unfortunately the Aspire One and HP Mini 2140’s price tag was way above my budget. And while the MSI Wind U100 may have almost the same price tag as the Eee PC 1000H, my loyalty to the Eee PC won over the promise of perhaps faster performance with the MSI Wind.

The casing looks great ebony black with silver hinges, and the new improved Asus logo makes this a cool looking piece of equipment, and then you open the case and the first thing that you notice is the spaciousness of the keyboard, no need to worry about your fingers cramping up on this one it is an ideal size.

The Asus Eee PC1000 is a sleek piece of kit indeed, and at just 2lb 8ounces the weight of this machine will not weigh you down on your travels, it fits snugly into your bag or backpack you would hardly notice it was there.

Was I disappointed with my decision? Certainly not. I love the Eee PC 1000H – from its classy black looks to its dependably fast performance and most especially for its price. How do they say it? You get more bang for you buck?

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP