16 May 2009

Taking Digital Pictures

One of the major differences between average photographers and professionals is that the pros spend a lot of time thinking about composition while amateur’s just point and shoot.

I am trying to learn how to take pictures using my digital camera and my sony ericsson phone. I don't know how to compose my shot before. I learned that composition is important because it helps set the mood for the shot and tells a story. It can also be used to evoke an emotional response from the viewer. If you keep composition in mind whenever you look into your viewfinder, it will eventually become second nature to you.

The pictures below are the photos I took at Mayo Bay Park and Beach Resort in Mati, Davao Oriental yesterday. I am hopeful to move out of the amateur ranks and turn to pro in photography :)



Read more...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP