01 February 2009

Smart Schools Program DPSA Entry Competition


I was not able to post here for the past few days because I have been busy organizing our mini website for our school's entry in the Smart Schools Program Doon Po Sa Amin competition. With the MySmartSchools Guide for DPSA Users, I was able to upload our Project site successfully but with some file errors in the photo gallery section. Through the technical assistance of Ms. Marcris Espinosa, one of the members Smart Schools Online Team, I was able to edit the images using HTML codes. It was such a good relief! I was worried after I viewed our project site in another computer because there was a problem with the page layout. I realized that if the browser used is lower than IE7, then there would really be a problem viewing the site. I got relieved after Ms. Maricris told me that the project site I uploaded is just fine. To all my blogosphere friends, please take time to visit our Project site at this link : http://www.mysmartschools.ph/*/bundas/index.htm

Read more...

1 comments:

Thedz Alarte March 2, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

..hey, i saw ur mini web.. it was nice. i am also an DPSA participants and an entry desyner ..here's our site

http://www.mysmartschools.ph/*/Enchanting

..4th yr stud from coron, palawan..

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP