27 January 2009

PayPerPost

I started blogging on October 2008. I signed up for Payperpost a few weeks after when my friend shirley introduced me to it. After 3 weeks, I got an email informing me that my blog has been disapproved because it must be at least 30 days old. I made this blog in 2007 but was inactive until October of last year. So I waited and applied again. Still I got the same result that it was disapproved. After a long wait, my application to Payperpost has finally been approved today. Yippie!!!

Read more...

2 comments:

Unknown January 27, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

hello, I have a tag for you.please visit my site and read the post about the pink heart tag. good luck!

alohagems January 27, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Hi Alms! Glad to hear the news! Your blog is PR 3 so Im sure there are plenty of opps waiting for you! Bad news now, ppp have just started offers in cents as is $0.50 per post etc, you can check it out. Before it was $5.00 lowest offer.

Please add my new blog http://alohagems.info

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP