16 January 2009

Birthday Wish Award

I celebrated my birthday last December 12 without any particular wish in mind. Anything goes... Not until Shirgie gave me this award.

The rules are...
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
2. The list should be 15 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

Here's the award logo:


List of what I want for my birthday:
1. Good health
2. World Peace
3. Peaceful and Happy Life
4. New Laptop
5. House
6. Trip to Maldives with my Boo
7. Summer Vacation in Boracay with my Family
8. New Cellular Phone
9. Finish my Masteral
10. Get married
11. Pass the NC - II Exam for Computer Hardware Servicing
12. Loose weight
13. Go back to playing Badminton
14. See old friends
15. I will no longer work as a Teacher :)

I'm passing this award to the following friends:
1. Shirley
2. Kate
3. MsRay
4. Kayal
5. Janed
6. Faye
7. Eva
8. Donabel
9. Marilou
10. Mommy Elvz

Read more...

2 comments:

eva January 20, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

hi alma thanks for the award.

http://evamee.blogspot.com/2009/01/birthday-wish-award.html

Elvz January 20, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

hello alma thanks for this award.. will grab it now for my interim post :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP