13 February 2012

Inactive Actress Nancy 'Surfaces' In Vicki-Hayden Romance


Many things can happen in just one day. Relationships and lives can be altered just because of one simple, sometimes seemingly harmless, tweet. Take a look at these fine examples – the “love triangle” among Vicki Belo, Hayden Kho, and Nancy Castiglione.
Vicki Belo (@vicki_belo) on Hayden and Nancy:

“nancycastilogne you can now openly date @haydenjr. You have my blessings. Hope you’ll both be happy.”
Hayden Kho (@haydenjr) on his misunderstanding with Vicki:
“Before things go out of hand: Vicki and I are just having a misunderstanding. Don’t make conclusions. There’s infidelity issue here.”
“I meant NO infidelity issue.”
“I’d like to appeal to everyone to please hold your judgement. There has been a misunderstanding and it’s gone out of proportion. I feel that the public doesn’t have to get involved in this but since names have to be cleared and this issue involves the welfare of two innocent toddlers, I will have to speak out my piece, but at the right time. Thank you.”
“First off, I’d like to make it very clear that Vicki and I are not fighting because of Nancy.I have already apologized to Nancy for getting her name dragged into this minor bump in my relationship w/ Vicki.This issue stemmed not fr facts not rumors; but fr mindless & loveless faultfinding wc occasionally happens when 2 people hv a disagreement.I understand that some will hv d urge to comment in jest or mockery to flame d issue; but I appeal 2u to keep ur jokes 2 urself. There is NO issue of infidelity here. As a matter of fact, Vicki & 1 have been doing very well in our relationship. And finally, since this is already public, I might as well say this in public- @vicki_belo, I love you. Let’s all have a happy valentines day on the 14th. And yes, I love you more than Temple Run. @vicki_belo”
As they say, abangan na lang natin ang susunod na kabanata.
By TWEETYBIRD DE LEON
mb.com.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP