08 December 2011

Rhian Ramos claims Mo used emotional blackmail for her to stay with him


Kapuso star Rhian Ramos was utterly shocked when she finally saw her former boyfriend DJ Mo Twister’s rant on his video diary, where he alleged that the actress underwent abortion.
“Kaugnay ng kontrobersiyal na video diary ni Mo na umiikot sa alegasyong abortion sa kanilang anak, sinabi ni Rhian na nalaman na lang niya ang tungkol sa pagkaka-upload nito mula sa ilang nag-tweet sa kanya,” Pia Guanio reported on “24 Oras,” Dec. 7.
“I was very shocked and very hurt. I could not believe what I was seeing. I could not believe that he would say all those things about me and make a video saying things like that about me,” Rhian said with her voice cracking.
According to Rhian, she was all of 16 years old when she met Mo, who was then 29 years old, in an event. She described the loquacious TV host as nice, smart and funny. This apparently made it easier for them to develop a friendship, which later went into a deeper relationship.
“He gives me a lot of attention. I was very flattered. He would often say on his show that I’m his crush so I was really flattered and I like him,” Rhian unabashedly admitted.
“Pero sa simula pa raw tutol na daw ang maraming malapit na tao kay Rhian, kabilang na ang kanyang ina, sa relasyon nila ni Mo. Bukod daw kasi sa age difference, sinabihan na rin siya sa umano’y reputasyon ni Mo,” Pia reported.
Despite her family’s words of caution, Rhian went against her parents’ wishes and continued her relationship with Mo.
“Hindi ako nakinig, eh, because I just really like him. I thought I was being blind. I don’t know. You learn your lesson after naman, eh.”
Rhian shared how Mo changed when they were already a couple.
“Later on, when we became boyfriend-girlfriend, everything has changed. I came to know him in a completely different way,” she related, adding,  “He was acting like a different person.”
With this, “ilang beses na niya raw sinubukang hiwalayan ang boyfriend dahil unhealthy ang kanilang relasyon.”
“Of the times I would try to break up [with him and] he would get really mad or he’ll threaten me. I think the most painful time was when he outright told me that, ‘I promise to take everything you love away from you.’ Tatakutin ka ng tao, ite-threaten ka, sisirain ka para ano, para sa kanya ka lang.”
The actress regretted that she followed her heart, believing that all will be well between her and Mo Twister.
“I loved him very much and I thought I was doing the right thing,” Rhian said. “I was… I don’t know… I was blind. I didn’t know. I didn’t know any better. I was so young when I met him. I just fell in love and I just wanted to stick by him.”
Out of her topsy-turvy relationship with Mo, Rhian learned her biggest lesson.
“I should have listened to my parents. I should have listened to my family. The reason why your family knows what’s best for you is because they love you unconditionally,” she lamented.
“Sa ngayon napili ni Rhian na magbakasyon sa pagtatrabaho para na rin daw maalis ang isip niya sa mga issue,” Pia reported.
“Now I just asked if I could rest for a little bit. I just needed some time away to spend with my family. My network, GMA, has been so good to me. They always stood by me.”
By ALEX VALENTIN BROSAS
mb.com.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP