10 November 2011

Sharon Cuneta: No project means sayonara?


 A source has whispered to Bulletin Entertainment that Sharon Cuneta will transfer to TV5 as soon as her contract with ABS-CBN expires in January 2012.
The tip goes that Cuneta's supposed big 2012 birthday bash on the Kapamilya Network has allegedly been canceled and that her movie, "Call Center," which would've co-starred Enrique Gil, Maja Salvador, Gerald Anderson and Julia Montes, got shelved, too.
As for Cuneta's "Sharon at Home" aired over the Lifestyle channel, it is said to have taped its last episode recently though it will still air until next month.
More tellingly, Cuneta did not take part in ABS-CBN's latest station ID.
Rumors about Cuneta's jumping ship floated last month though she downplayed it then by saying, “So far yah. I’m here [ABS-CBN], I haven’t packed my things".
She said that she's again "being managed by Boss Vic del Rosario" and "I’m very happy about that." Del Rosario and Sandra Chavez co-manage Cuneta.
“Parang it’s a little bit of a homecoming for me sa Viva. I’ll do projects with them, pati recording later on. I’ll do a big concert with Martin Nievera for the first time—a back to back—it’s called 'Once in a Lifetime' in Araneta on February 11. I also have a concert in New Zealand next month,” Cuneta told PEP on Oct. 16.
Asked about jumping ship, Cuneta did not issue a definitive answer.
"At this point, I haven’t been, I’m waiting for Boss Vic and Sandra to tell me what the actual situation is. I will need to sit down with them and see what’s happening. Tapos, I’ll be happy to sit down and hear what other people will offer me. So far, I have no reason yet to leave ABS. Kumbaga I haven’t met with anybody. Let’s see, that’s the most honest answer I can give," she said, stressing, "I haven’t met with anybody yet but I’d like to give myself a chance”.
Before her "Call Center" movie got shelved, Cuneta's film with Batangas governor Vilma Santos, and another with Gabby Concepcion, also got canceled.
Cuneta's most recent show on ABS-CBN was "The Biggest Loser: Pinoy Edition."

By ALEX VALENTIN BROSAS
mb.com.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP