26 January 2011

Health Benefits of Eating Crabs

I love shrimp and crab. Crab is my favorite seafood and since it is in season, I've been eating a lot of them lately. However, I wonder why I get a headache after eating a lot of crabs. 

Crabs are rich in sodium, potassium and phosphorus with good amounts of calcium, magnesium and small amounts of iron, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium. Crabs have good amount of vitamin A, C, B6, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin and panthothenic acid with small amounts of folate and vitamin B12.

Crabs are rich source of protein needed for good nutritional diet. They make the diet healthy. The Omega 3 fatty acids in crabs keep the heart problems away and the protein content in the crabs is good for muscular health. Crabs are good for eyes due to the presence of vitamin A in it. 

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP