01 November 2008

Happy All Saints Day!

There is nothing much to do today except the usual things to do at home. My nephew Jepoy has tons of projects to finish to be submitted on monday so I helped him out printing pictures that show action for his english subject. His father worked on making a clock made of a cardboard and his mom did the pasting of pictures about "Karapatan ng isang bata" (Rights of a Child) on a bond paper. I wonder why his teacher gave them projects like those. Im sure the parents will do all the assignments and projects for their kids because basically a grade 1 pupil can never do it alone. After everything was done, we ate our lunch. My brother and sister in law with the kids left for Batobato, San Isidro Davao Oriental to spend the week end there. My sister Arlene and I were left in the house. It was so quiet and peaceful in the house. No kids running around. I thought I would like the idea but I started to miss my nephews. Grrrr! But anyway they will be back tomorrow. So now Im here working on the computer to kill my time! Happy All Saints Day to all!

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP