27 November 2008

Fantastic Four Meme - I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Nhil. Thanks for linking me up.
Here’s the rule: Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.

- 4 places I go over and over: Gregorio's Beach Resort, SM, My Boo's Place, Computer Laboratory
- 4 people who email me regularly: Dondon, Diday, Deng, MFPI
- 4 of my favorite places to eat: KFC, McDonald's, Bador, KaIngga
- 4 places you’d rather be: Boracay, Palawan, Maldives, Mt. Everest
- 4 TV shows I could watch over and over: (Sorry, I don't watch TV that much!)
- 4 people I think will respond (let them know you tagged them):
Kate, Shirgie, Marilou, Sunny

Read more...

3 comments:

sunny November 27, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

yipee! thanks for this tag buddy! am gonna grab this one, just spacing out my paid post, personal posts, and tags!hehehehe! take care!

Kate November 27, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Thank you, Alma! :-)

Shirgie November 27, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

thanks alma, i will grab this immediately

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP