27 October 2008

Soulmate Part 2

I would like to share to you a portion of the book written by the famous Richard Back about finding our soulmate. I copied this portion of the book in my organizer and have kept this for so many years now.

I dont know where you are, but you're living right now somewhere on this earth and one day you and I are going to touch this gate where I'm touching now. Your hand will touch this very wood here. Then we'll walk through and we'll be full of a future and a past and we'll be to each other like no one else has ever been. We can't meet now. I dont know why. But someday our questions will be answered and we'll be caught in something so bright... and every step I take is one step closer on a bridge we must cross to meet.

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP