27 October 2008

Coping with Death and Grief

When my uncle Robert died, I've seen how deeply sad and affected his siblings are, especially his only daughter Arceli. 3 weeks after my uncles's burial, my cousin Arceli would still cry everytime she remembers her loving father. I really hope she can move on with her life soon I know it's not easy to let go of anything that we love, the effort of holding on is not an easy task as well. But one thing is thought that a person's strength is not measured on how we hold on but on how we let go.

To my cousin Arceli, you must cry no more. Wipe away your tears. Just remember that where your father is now, he wouldn't change places with any of us.

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP