27 April 2012

People names Beyonce World's most Beautiful Woman


New mother Beyonce was named as the world's most beautiful woman on Wednesday in People magazine's annual list.
''I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth,'' Beyonce, 30, told People. ''I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.''
Modern Family's Sofia Vergara was named the second most beautiful woman of 2012, followed by actress Charlize Theron. Also making this year's list was singer Adele, and Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence.

Previous winners include Michelle Pfeiffer, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. Last year's winner was Jennifer Lopez.

mb..com.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP