01 September 2009

iPod Touch Video Converter

Our lives have turned into a big media center. Each of us likely have our own set of desktops, laptops, mobile phones, portable media players, handheld consoles, and MP3 players. The many video formats needed to run our gadgets just add more stress to our already media-entangled lives.

With so many video formats and too little time to organize our video files, we need an easy-to-use and intuitive video converter that handles all our video files on the go.

I have mp4 video files in my laptop which I wanted to synchronize with my iPod Touch. But I get some error messages that the iPod can't play such videos. I realized that not all mp4 file formats can be played with the Apple iPod Touch. With a great relief, I found Videora iPod Converter, the best freeware video converter that will keep my video collection a little less insane.

To download the Videora iPod Converter, click here.

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP