21 November 2008

What are You Thankful for this Year?

I got a text message from my high school batchmate, Susan. It says: In Life you will realize that the people you meet have a purpose. Some were put there to test you. Some would use you, some would teach you, and some would bring out the better if not the best in you. Some may even cause you pain and heartache but one must learn to move on. So let go of the people who cant treat you right and hold on to those who love you back and see your worth.


There are many things I am thankful for through these years. I am thankful because I have my family who are always there to support me, I have my friends who listens to me and see me for who I am, I have all the things I need to survive in my everyday life, and above all I am thankful to God for giving me all the blessings that I received. God indeed is good!

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troublesand,
they can become your blessings.


Thank you Donabel for this tag. I am passing this tag to Shirley, Kate, Sunny, ManiaX Blog, Wyne and msRay.

Read more...

2 comments:

sunny November 21, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

whew!!! strongly agree buddy! theres always a reason for everything!!!! whew!!! thank u GOD!!!live life in truth and in love out of gratitude!!!

Kate November 22, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

Thank you for such a sweet tag, Alma :-)God bless...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP