19 November 2008

Importance of Eating Breakfast

Eating breakfast is the most important thing to do all day. It might be the last thing on your morning to-do list. Or it might not be on your list at all. But a healthy breakfast refuels your body and jump-starts your day. So don't overlook this important meal.
Start your day off right by eating a nutritious breakfast and not only will you be less likely to crave fattening snacks during the day, you will also have the energy to accomplish mental and physical tasks. Do yourself and your kids a favor by getting up early enough to eat a healthy meal. Your body and your kids grades will reflect the change!
Everybody knows the old saying: "Have breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dine like a pauper." I am not sure if everybody realizes the fact, that the healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you ask me, I am for eating breakfast.
This morning I had a full meal. My sister Arlene cooked this meal for me. Thank you sis!
Coffee
Steamed Rice
Ampalaya(Bitter Gourd) with Pork and Egg
Chorizo

Read more...

5 comments:

Kate November 19, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Yum :-) My fave is choco cereal. Can't live without it.

sunny November 19, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

OMG, i dont eat breakfast! my bad,hehehe! hooped here mi amigo! take care!!!

Eds November 19, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

i love ampalaya(Bitter Gourd) egg egg.. miss it already :(

MsRay November 19, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

I'm hungry looking at the ampalaya and the chorizo. I don't eat pork chorizo but we used to buy chicken and beef chorizo back home.

Unknown November 19, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

wow...i'm starving here...count me in...have a delicious and enjoyable breakfast to everyone...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP