16 January 2012

Angelina Jolie suffers emotional breakdown before directing ‘Blood and Honey’

Angelina Jolie revealed that she had a “complete meltdown“ before production began on her directorial debut, “In the Land of Blood and Honey.“


“I had a complete emotional breakdown in the shower and Brad [Pitt] found me crying,“ Jolie said in an interview with Marie Claire magazine. “I felt this huge responsibility and I felt very small. [I thought] `who am I to take this on?’“

The mother of six and United Nations’ Goodwill Ambassador admitted she’s still somewhat uncomfortable with her sudden career change. “I didn’t plan to become a director, and I still have trouble saying I’m a director.“
“I just wanted to tell this story and I ended up by default being the director,“ the Oscar winner said. “It was a pleasure, but I wonder if it would be a pleasure with another cast and crew, and a subject matter that wasn’t so special.”
Jolie’s film, In the Land of Blood and Honey, is nominated for a Golden Globe. (Us Weekly)

Read more...

1 comments:

Limo Hire Melbourne January 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM  

Everyone deserves a career change but to Angelina, she will be used to it later then Good luck to her.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP