15 December 2011

Kris reveals alternate career path


Just like her brother Noynoy and their late parents Ninoy and Cory, loquacious TV host Kris Aquino could have been in politics had she not chosen to work in show business.
“The only other thing I could see myself doing… ang nakita ‘ko siguro public service talaga. At this point kung hindi po ako nag-artista, I’m of age, I’ll probably be [a] senator [or] Senate President.
“Inagawan talaga si Enrile [Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile] ng posisyon!” Kris said on her show “Kris TV” on Dec. 14.
She continued, “The only other thing I could think of talaga would be politics. Kung hindi ako naging celebrity after college, I would’ve taken law. Kasi yun ang frustration ng both mom and dad ko. My dad actually finished it but didn’t take the bar. My mom took two years of law and then got married. So baka ako yung naging lawyer talaga.”
Prior, Kris admitted that she honestly didn’t know what she could have been since she has been in entertainment for so long.
“Yung totoo talaga, kung hindi po ako naging… actually wala talaga!
“From the time I was two years old talaga, gano’n kaaga, I knew I would perform and this was it. Ito na, nagsasalita na ‘ko, tumutula, nagtatalumpati, sumasayaw [pero] wala namang talent sa sayaw, nagta-try kumanta, nagde-declamation, umaarte-arte. ‘Yun na eh,” she related.
Aside from these, Kris also considered being a judge, saying, “Bongga ‘yun, ‘di ba?”
“At by now, kung ako yung naging judge, annulled na ‘ko. Hindi loko lang!” she shrilled, laughing.
Speaking of her marriage, Kris wishes for “freedom” from it this Christmas.Recall that she filed the annulment case against cager husband James Yap last year.
“My Christmas wish would have been sana a solid family, who would not want that. Since it didn't work out, I want freedom for him and freedom for me. And I want finality,” she was quoted as saying in an article on abs-cbnnews.com posted on Tuesday.
“Right now I don't have that freedom because we [James and Kris] are not legally free to do so. Iba kasi ang sitwasyon sa lalaki. Lalaki si James, sa kanya walang mawawala. Ako, may mawawala sa akin,” she added.
By JULIEN MERCED C. MATABUENA
mb.com.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP