21 September 2011

Ellen DeGeneres' Pinay housekeeper Mindy attends Emmys as correspondent


ABS-CBNNews.com reports that the Balitang America crew ran into talk show host Ellen De Generes' Filipina housekeeper at theEmmys.

Luzviminda Casimiro, who is known to fans as Mindy, told the Balitang America crew,  "I'm here as a correspondent for Ellen Degeneres' show. I'll be interviewing the winners after they win."


A native of Tarlac, Mindy has endeared herself to fans with her matter-of-fact observations and infectious laugh. Asked how she felt about her Emmys gig, Mindy said, "I never dreamed that I will be in this event. Never in my life. But I'm here now."

Mindy regularly appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in her very own segment, "Mindy's Reality Roundup." According to the Asian Journal (a Filipino-American community newspaper), Mindy and her husband Joel (nicknamed "Boyet") have been DeGeneres' employees for four years. Mindy's husband is a driver.





Source: spot.ph

Read more...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP