18 December 2008

Tag: Who am I?


I've been tagged by Mommy Elvz of Straight from the Heart with this tag! Thank you for sharing this with me.
A. Attached or single? Single
B. Best friend? My Boo
C. Cake or pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Saturday and Sunday
E. Essential item? Cellphone
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy Bears
H. Hometown? Lupon
I. Favorite indulgence? Foods
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? none
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and friends
M. Marriage date? No Definite Date Yet
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: None
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? none
Q. Quotes? ---
R. Reasons to smile? My family and my boo
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag 5 people. Kate, Shirley, Shirgie, Faye, and Donabel
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm
V. Vegetable? Any
W. Worst habit? Blogging
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite foods? Many to mention
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

Read more...

1 comments:

D December 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

Hi Alms, I've done this tag already, I'm just going to add you to the list of people who have tagged me ha? Thanks for sharing this tag with me! =)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP