05 December 2008

Artistic Guitars

That’s music to my ear is a common phrase used to express a person’s emotional response to how a particular tune can make them feel. Some people listen to music all the time. Some study the art of playing an instrument. It’s therapeutic; it’s enriching; it’s a way of creating moods in any environmental setting.

My mom is a retired music teacher. She plays the piano very well. I remember she would play the most popular bisayan song " Matud Nila" when I was young. My two older sisters and I were sent to a piano school during our younger years. My two brothers on the contrary were not interested in playing the piano but instead they play a guitar. I wanted to play a guitar since I was young but I guess the guitar is not interested with me. I played a ukelele (smaller version of a guitar) though but it ended there.

Until now, I still wanted to learn how to play a guitar. But due to my hectic time with work, I guess I would never find time anymore to learn. I guess I will just collect pictures of guitars instead of learning how to play it, hehehe! Here are some pictures of artistic guitars I got from a friend.





Read more...

5 comments:

sunny December 5, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

wow good-looking guitars,id love to have one,hehehe! yep, music is very therapeutic, cant live witj out it...hehehe! well, when it comes to instrument, hehehe! maracas lang alam ko,lol

Alma Cafe December 5, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

@sunny: mas marami ka pwede magawa sa maracas...hehehe!

Raine December 5, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

woow! danda nman ng mga guitars! hope to have..hehe! nice post.. :)

D December 6, 2008 at 2:06 AM  

wow, very cool and unique guitars! I've never seen anything like them before. As always, interesting talaga mga posts mo Alma. :)Keep blogging!

yourtruebrand December 6, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

pahinging isa.. ehehehe.. para naman maiba gitara ko.. :D thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. ^_^

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP