20 November 2008

Tag: We Need Friends

I've been tagged by mommyElvz today. Thank you so much for sharing with me this tag of friendship. I never thought blogging would be this fun. Friends are added everyday!

We need Friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need Friends to comfort us when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.
We need Friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on, and treat us nice.
We need Friends to remember us one we have passed sharing memories that will always last.


I would like to share this tag of friendship to my bloggers friends:

Read more...

1 comments:

Elvz November 21, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

hi! thanks for grabbing and posting this tag :)

happy weekend!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP