14 November 2008

Friendship Tag

I am a new blogger. I never thought I would be able to gain friends from blogging. It's so fun and can take away stress from work. I got my first friendship tag today from Marilou. Since I started visiting her site, she's been so nice to me. I hope someday we will have the chance to meet in person.
I am also passing this tag to my other friends : diday, dondon, donabel, christine, kitkat, and connie .
Start copying here:
Here are the rules for this tag;
1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2.)Link back who pass you this tag.
3.)Spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friends with.

Read more...

1 comments:

me November 14, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

hello thanks for tis tag..will grab this later..take care

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP